Tyler Digital is proud to announce that their popular Webmaster User Role plugin has been updated to now offer integration with Ninja Forms. The free version of Webmaster User Role will allow your clients to view Ninja Forms entries/submissions, but not edit forms or change settings. This allows you to set up a new role called “Admin” for your client.
Preventing your client from making changes to Ninja Forms is a simple way to head off potential problems.
Give your clients access to Ninja Forms submissions without hearing these dreaded words:
- “I accidentally deleted a field, help!”
- “What happened to all the form submissions? I just changed one thing.”
- “That beautiful form you set up looks broken after I tried to update it myself.”
Give your clients the specific Ninja Forms access they need.
The Pro version of Webmaster User Role allows you to pick and choose custom settings for your client. You can control how much power the Admin user has. For example, you could:
- Prevent clients from creating new Ninja Forms
- Prevent clients from editing or deleting existing forms
- Allow clients to view Ninja Forms submissions and control whether they can edit form entries, add notes to entries, or export form data
- Prevent clients from changing Ninja Forms settings
- Prevent clients from seeing when Ninja Forms updates are available – useful if you have a lot of custom code/styling surrounding your Ninja Forms implementation
The settings page in Webmaster User Role allows you to quickly customize Ninja Forms access for your client’s specific needs. Ninja Forms is just one of the popular plugins we’ve integrated with. Webmaster User Role also includes integrations for Yoast SEO, Advanced Custom Fields, Contact Form 7 and more. Visit the Webmaster User Role product page for more information. Single, Business, and Developer Licenses are available, starting at $39.